Union Home Mortgage
6000 Uptown Boulevard NE
Albuquerque, NM 87110
Phone: (505) 257-3832
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
Hours of Operation9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Let Richard help you to your new home. A mortgage and loan professional since June of 1997, giving Richard the knowledge and experience to help you through the loan process, find the terms that are right for your budget, and making sure that the closing goes smoothly, and you can move into your new home. When it comes to his clients, he has a straight forward belief that "Everyone is deserving of their own home".
Whether you’re a first-time home buyer, looking to trade up, deciding to downsize, or simply wishing for a change, Richard Quintana can help you before you ever make an offer on a property. Richard can sit down with you and look over your budget, income and savings, helping you get a clear picture of what type and amount of loan is realistic. There are many factors to consider when getting a home loan; interest rates are only one element of the complete package. Richard will help you consider all your options, so you can concentrate on making the best decision for you and your family. Richard genuinely cares about his clients and always puts their best interests first. Earning trust is a valued role for him with his clients. "If you will give me 1% of your trust, I will earn the other 99%".
The financial aspects of home buying can be stressful and overwhelming—but they don’t have to be, not with a trained and caring professional like Richard Quintana in your corner. In today's lending climate, there are many obstacles that can make the loan process a frustrating place; Richard will work diligently to accomplish the task at hand. Being reliable and thinking outside the box are just a few of the characteristics you can count on from him. Everyone is a consumer in one way, shape or form. That's why it is imperative to deliver the right services and focus on the client’s specific needs. Richard will focus not only on short-term goals but will also work with his clients to understand the long-term picture. Contact Richard Quintana today and let’s get started making your home-ownership dream come. He also speaks Spanish (Se Habla Espanol).