Bar SL Veterinary Services
Contact via Email
Visit our Website
- SMALL ANIMAL-Wellness exams
- SMALL ANIMAL -Health Certificates
- SMALL ANIMAL -Vaccines / microchips
- SMALL/ LARGE ANIMAL-Euthanasia Services
- LARGE ANIMAL-Vaccines/Microchips/Coggins
- LARGE ANIMAL-Health Certs/Purchase Exams
- LARGE ANIMAL-Teeth floats/Wellness exams
- LARGE ANIMAL -Routine Surgery
- LARGE ANIMAL-Repro/BSEs /Pregnancy check
- LARGE ANIMAL-Trich &Tuberculosis Testing
Hours of OperationMonday-Friday 8am-5pm
Saturday 8am- 12pm
We do not offer after-hours services at this time
Welcome to -SL Veterinary Services! We are a mobile
only clinic based out of, but not limited to, Edgewood, NM. Our goal is to provide the highest quality care and medicine to "all creatures great and small".
Sarah Lopez, DVM
Dr. Sarah Lopez was raised on a cattle ranch in the East Mountains where she developed a passion for cattle and horses, which later expanded to all creatures great and small. She knew by the age of 6 that she would grow up to be a veterinarian. Dr. Lopez was active in 4-H and FFA growing up and throughout high school, showing livestock and participating in FFA judging events.
After graduating high school she was accepted to NMSU where she pursued her bachelor's degree. During her time at NMSU, she was selected as a student ambassador to serve as a liaison between current students and prospective student. She also had the opportunity to work at the NMSU horse farm and participate in the annual bull and horse sale. Dr.Lopez graduated in 2011 as a Distinguished Graduating Senior with the Dean's Award of Excellence and was accepted to Washington State University College of Veterinary Medicine.